Friday, December 21, 2007

Pretty Ladies 1


Ana Beatriz Barros (born May 29, 1982) is a Brazilian supermodel. She is one of the most successful Brazilian supermodels. She has done advertisements for Guess?, for Victoria's Secret, Chanel cosmetics, and Jennifer Lopez's JLo fashion line.


Adriana Francesca Lima (born June 12[4] 1981) is a Brazilian supermodel. Lima is best known for her modeling work with Victoria's Secret and Maybelline.

Alena Šeredová is a Czech top model currently living in Italy. Šeredová was Vice Miss Czech Republic in 1998 and her country's representative at Miss World 1998 and started her international career as model in 2002, being chosen by the Italian comedian Giorgio Panariello for his own prime-time TV show. Alena was featured on the covers of several magazines including Penthouse Europe, Playboy Europe, Spy, Extreme and Quo. In 2005, Alena was chosen to pose in Max Calendar. Her boyfriend is the Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, who plays for Juventus football club.

No comments:

Hi Brothers and Sisters out there. Thanks for your support for the past and present. I had to drop a bombshell that I shall be stop making any post either I finished uploading my collection from my PC or by year end, whichever come first. I am feeling weaker and tired everyday, thus some where and some how I need to stop. This applied to all my sites.
Thank you.