Friday, December 21, 2007

Pretty Ladies 3


Avril Ramona Lavigne Whibley, better known by her birth name of Avril Lavigne, (born September 27, 1984) is a Canadian rock/punk-pop singer, musician and actress. In 2006, Canadian Business Magazine ranked her the seventh most powerful Canadian in Hollywood, and in 2007 she won ninth place in the Jabra Music Contest for the Best Band in the World, based on fan votes from around the world.


Caprice Valerie Bourret (born October 24, 1971) is an American lingerie model, actress, television personality and businesswoman. Much of her career has been in the United Kingdom where she is known by her first name.


Carrie-Anne Moss (born August 21, 1967) is a Canadian actress who achieved worldwide fame following her appearances in The Matrix trilogy. She also starred in the critically acclaimed film Memento.


Moran Atias (born in 1981, in Haifa, Israel) is an Israeli model, TV presenter, and actress.


Rosa Blasi (born December 19, 1972) is an American actress.


Silvina Noelia Luna (born June 21, 1980) is an Argentine supermodel and actress born in Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina.

No comments:

Hi Brothers and Sisters out there. Thanks for your support for the past and present. I had to drop a bombshell that I shall be stop making any post either I finished uploading my collection from my PC or by year end, whichever come first. I am feeling weaker and tired everyday, thus some where and some how I need to stop. This applied to all my sites.
Thank you.